Debat og råd om TV-skærme. Alt hvad der handler om køb og brug af fladskærme

Redaktører: AndreasL, Moderatorer

Hej. Jeg har brug for lidt hjælp. Jeg skal ud og købe fladskærm for første gang og mine kriterier er følgende:

- max 30.000 kr
- fuld HD (1080p)
- LCD

Indtil videre er min interesse faldet på Samsung LE46F71B og Sharp LC 46XD1E. Efter at have søgt på dette forum, så har jeg fundet ud af, at der generelt er varme fortalere for XD1'eren, mens der ikke rigtig er nogen, der udtaler sig om F71'eren. Så hvis du har nogle kommentarer til denne, så hold dig venligst ikke tilbage!

Rent design-mæssigt, så foretrækker jeg F71'eren over XD1'eren. Men der er nogle ting, der bekymrer mig ved F71'eren:
1. Den har tilsyneladende ikke 1:1 pixelmapping. Er dette et problem?
2. Den har vist heller ikke SmootMotion som andre Samsung-modeller. Problem?

Har XD1'eren 1:1 pixelmapping?

Har du evt. forslag til andre LCD'er i denne pris-klasse, jeg burde overveje eller andre gode råd i denne sammenhæng, så må du meget gerne dele dem med mig.

På forhånd tak!
Af got2kill
er lige med på en lytter..., da jeg står i samme situation...
Af MadMax333
Hi Claus,

I don't know much about the Samsung LE46F71B but you can read a bunch about it in this thread: http://www.avforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=403913

In the thread they talk about how these Sammys still don't do true 1:1 pixel mapping because there is overscan. There are also rumors that a firmware fix will be out to fix this overscan issue (but I wouldn't get your hopes up). I think a lack of 1:1 pixel mapping is a big problem when you connect your PC to the TV, because all your pixels will look fuzzy and you will be missing some of your desktop. There is also some talk of not everyone getting 1080p from their Xbox360 over component.

I have owned the Sharp 46XD1E for a few weeks now and still love it. It has 1:1 pixel mapping over HDMI so you get a pixel perfect 1920x1080 image from your connected PC (I have mine running at 1080p 50Hz). The 1:1 pixel mapping (known as Underscan in the Sharp menu) is also available when 1080i is output over component from the Xbox 360. I would also assume that the Sharp has an advantage in black levels and contrast over the Samsung...the panel for the Sharp is an 8th generation panel which also gives it the advantage in lower price. You can see some of my other comments here:

http://www.flatpanels.dk/flatforum/view ... highlight=

As a happy owner of the 46XD1E I can definitely recommend this set. The only real drawback to the Sharp is it only having one component input (and I think the Sammy only has 1 as well), but if you have a nice AV receiver with multiple component inputs then this isn't a problem. Also the Sharp doesn't do 1080p over component but this doesn't really matter since the tv is very good at deinterlacing the 1080i input over component.

Good luck with your TV hunt!

-Max-
Af ClausN
Thanks a lot, Max! That covered a great deal of my concerns!