Til snak, tips og diskussion om kalibrering af TV og monitors.

Redaktører: AndreasL, Moderatorer

Af acidman
Hej alle.

Jeg er ved at opgive at få et konkret svar på nedenstående - håber I kan hjælpe :-)

Skal jeg gøre noget som helst for at aktivere HDR? Jeg streamer (caster) udelukkende via Chromecast Ultra og Nvidia Shield - dvs Netflix 4K abb og Youtube.

Jeg har læst en del om HDMI UHD Color og kan ikke konkludere om det er noget der skal aktiveres i forhold til 4K og HDR?

Troede et nyt TV var mere plug & play - men det er det måske også?

Håber I kan hjælpe :-)
Af PeterD
Hmmm.

Gik ud fra det var a la:

Menu->Picture->Picture Options->HDMI UHD Color->On->Restart?

Kan du bruge dette fra avsforum.com?

You should get a message stating "A HDR video is playing" if watching HDR content through USB or HDMI. If you are watching HDR over HDMI, you MUST turn HDMI UHD Color to "On" for your HDMI source.

It is recommended that you use HDR mode to watch movies.

Q: What is HDR mode, and how do I use it?
A: HDR mode is a separate mode specifically for HDR content. You cannot explicitly select the mode, but the TV switches to it automatically.
As of firmware version 1114: To enable HDR mode, you must be in Movie mode. If you are in Movie mode, the TV automatically switches to HDR mode when you start watching HDR content.
As with other modes, HDR mode has a separate set of settings. If you are in HDR mode and change a setting, the TV will remember it and use it the next time you watch an HDR video.
The default Backlight setting for HDR mode is 20 (max).
You will have NO explicit notification that you are watching HDR content (or HDR mode is enabled) if watching from Netflix or Amazon.
Assuming you did not change the HDR mode Backlight setting from its default, the best way to tell if HDR mode is enabled is that your Backlight setting will change from your regular Movie mode value to 20.
Alternatively, you can see how the picture changes with Dynamic Contrast settings. With SDR content, a higher Dynamic Contrast setting will often darken the image, while with HDR content, a higher Dynamic Contrast setting will brighten the image.

Mere:
http://www.avsforum.com/forum/166-lcd-f ... ?_k=2b9vr5
Af mbm
Du kan prøve Mine indstillinger og se om de er noget for dig.
Som udgangspunkt er det movie indstillingen med Max blus/lys/effekt
Backlight 20
Brigthness 45
Contrast 100
Sharpness 15
SmartLED High
Dynamic contrast High
Af mbm
Hmm undskyld læste ikke lige dit spørgsmål ordentligt.
Hvis du benytter movie mode og sætter backlight med til Eks. 10. Hvis du så afspiller noget HDR indhold så skal blacklight hoppe op på 20 (Max)
Så ved du HDR aktiveres.