Til snak, tips og diskussion om kalibrering af TV og monitors.

Redaktører: AndreasL, Moderatorer

Hi,

First of all, my apologies if the location of this thread is not ideal but with google translate this seemed to be a good location :)

Me and my family have moved a month ago to Denmark and one of our problems/challenges with relocating ourselves from Germany to Denmark has been finding a TV signal with our German TV (Samsung smart TV, model UE48J6350SUXZG).

We can change analogue channels from Germany/Austria/Switzerland to other geographical locations but with digital channels we can change only between Germany, Austria and Switzerland. I am assuming that this is the root-cause for not being able to find any TV signal here. We have ordered parknet cable channels but we're not able to find these even with manual searching.

I have been trying to check in service menu a solution for this problem but without luck and anyway I'm not sure if that's the correction location to find a solution for our problem....

Our family would really appreciate if some polite technician would help us and provide a solution and some instructions to change area location to Nordic countries :)

Kind regards,

vivaz15
Is it possible to enter values for frequencies or QAM in the advanced setup menu for channels? If so Parknet should be able to provide the values that you need to enter.

It may be also firmware related and in that case I would advice you to contact Samsung to hear if they can help you load a Nordic firmware onto the TV.