Til snak, tips og diskussion om kalibrering af TV og monitors.

Redaktører: AndreasL, Moderatorer

Hej alle,
Jeg har ledt og ledt på dette gode forum omkring kalibrering af Samsung UE48JU6465 UHD-TV, men uden held.
Jeg har givet dette tv til min far i gave og vil så gerne have det helt i hus. Er der nogle der kan hjælpe mht en god kalibrering af dette tv?

Venligst
Lars
På Youtube: Tv calibration whit Darko under Playlister: 2015 HDTV calibration : Samsung 48ju6412 settings after calibration ( video nr. 18 ). Og under 2015 gaming calibrations: Samsung 48ju6412 UHD settings for gaming ( video nr. 10 ).
de skriver det faktisk også selv:

Questions & Answers
2 ANSWERED QUESTIONS
What do you mean by "The following color space and white balance settings are unique to each TV, so we recommend not using them."? How would I adjust this for my TV? Thanks in advance.
Each individual TV produces color slightly differently from the others. That means that the adjustments we made to the picture of the specific unit that we reviewed will not be 100% correct for another unit, even of the same model and size. They may be 97% similar, they may be 30% similar, or possibly even less.
To properly adjust these settings, you need to use a colorimeter and calibration software, which will let you see the primary color content (amount of red, green, and blue) in different shades and colors, and then adjust those accordingly. Or you can get a professional calibration done. Both options cost about $250.
Dec 07, 2015